South African Mission
Previous Mission Names
Cape of Good Hope
Organized 19 April 1853. Closed 12 April 1865. Reorganized 25 July 1903.
Chronological history of the mission containing information about missionaries, members, and units, compiled from mission reports, journals, news articles, and other documents.
Letter written by the mission's first president, reporting on the work done the first few years of the mission.
Originally titled Cumorah Monthly Bulletin and printed by the South African Mission starting in June 1927. The name was changed to Cumorah’s Southern Cross with the July 1929 issue. It finally became Cumorah’s Southern Messenger with the July 1933 issue. The last issue was for December 1970.