Northern States Mission
Previous Mission Names
The mission was originally organized as the Northwestern States Mission on 6 May 1878 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The mission name changed to the Northern States Mission on 20 July 1889.
Not to be confused with the Northwestern States Mission organized on 26 July 1897 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Chronological history of the mission containing information about missionaries, members, and units, compiled from mission reports, journals, news articles, and other documents.
History and minutes of the Northern States Mission 1875-1931 including some missionary tracting reports and conference minutes.