German and Austrian Mission
Founded 1925 Closed 1938
Organized on 23 August 1925 from the Swiss-German Mission. It was discontinued alongside the Swiss-German Mission at the beginning of 1938 and reorganized into the Swiss Austrian, East German and West German Missions.
Chronological history of the mission containing information about missionaries, members, and units, compiled from mission reports, journals, news articles, and other documents.
Contains biographical information sheets, arranged alphabetically, for missionaries who served in the mission.