William Madison Wall
- 1856–October 1857
- Age Called: Unknown
- East Indies
- Departed From Home: 1856
- Arrived At Home: 22 October 1857
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Plurally Married
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Called From: Provo, Utah, Utah Territory, United States
- Notes: Mission location, type, prior residence: Journal History Feb 24 pg.4, 1856. Priesthood office: Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register pg. 277. Marital status: FamilySearch
Stories and Documents
Born Sep 30, 1821 in Rottenham Co [possible typo], North Carolina. Son of Isaac and Nancy Wall. Baptized May 1842.
Born Sep 30, 1822 in Rockingham Co, North Carolina. Was a seventy by early 1846.
Was appointed to a mission in the East Indies. Residence is listed as Provo.
Captain of 50, captain of 2nd division; Warren Foote Company (1850)
William M. Wall, report, December 12, 1857