- May 1870–September 1871
- Age Called: 45
- Monmouthshire and Birmingham Conferences
- Set Apart: 8 May 1870
- End Date: 19 September 1871
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Quorum: 2nd
- Called From: Marriottsville, Weber, Utah Territory, United States
- Set apart by: Daniel H. Wells
- Notes: He died in Birmingham, England, of smallpox.
Stories and Documents
First Presidency missionary calls and recommendations, 1877-1918, Church History Library.
Letter dated 11 March 1882.
"Death of President Parry," The Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star 33, no. 39 (26 Sept. 1871): 616.
Report of his death.
"Obsequies," The Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star 33, no. 39 (26 Sept. 1871): 616-17.
Letter documenting his death and funeral.