Brigham Willard Kimball
- February 1864–February 1867
- Age Called: 19
- Set Apart: 29 February 1864
- Departed From Field: 27 February 1867
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Priesthood office: Elder
- Called From: United States
- Notes: He was released to return home due to illness. He died on Laramie Plains at Rock Creek of ill health while returning from England.
Stories and Documents
British Mission history, 1841-1971, Church History Library.
See the index above for entries on his service.
"Brigham Willard Kimball," Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel.
He died while crossing the plains as he returned from his mission in 1867.
"Obituary," The Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star 29, no. 39 (28 September 1867): 619.
Gives some details of his missionary service.