Book of Mormon Original Manuscript, 1829
Book of Mormon First Edition, 1830
- Book of Mormon, 1830 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- Richard E. Turley Jr. and William W. Slaughter, How We Got The Book of Mormon (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book Company, 2011).
Book of Mormon Liverpool Edition, 1841
- Book of Mormon, 1841 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- James B. Allen, Ronald K. Esplin, and David J. Whittaker, Men with a Mission, 1837–1841: The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in the British Isles (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992).
Book of Commandments, 1833
- Book of Commandments, 1833, on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- Peter Crawley, A Descriptive Bibliography of the Mormon Church: Volume One, 1830–1847 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, Religious Studies Center, 1997), 37–40.
Doctrine and Covenants First Edition, 1835
Book of Abraham Facsimile Printing Plates, 1842
- Printing Plates of Facsimiles of Papyrus Drawings, Early 1842 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- Book of Abraham, Early 1842 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
Joseph Smith Journal, 1832–1834
A Collection of Sacred Hymns, 1835
- Collection of Sacred Hymns, 1835 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- “Thou Art an Elect Lady,” Matthew J. Grow, in Revelations in Context on history.lds.org.
Kirtland Temple Dedicatory Prayer, 1836
Letter from Liberty Jail, 1839
- Letter to the Church and Edward Partridge, 20 March 1839 on JosephSmithPapers.org.
- Doctrine and Covenants, sections 121–123
Building the Kingdom of God
A Voice of Warning, 1837
- Terryl L. Givens and Matthew J. Grow, Parley P. Pratt: The Apostle Paul of Mormonism (New York: Oxford University Press, 2011), 103–128.
- David J. Whittaker, Early Mormon Pamphleteering (Provo: Joseph Fielding Smith Institute for Latter-day Saint History and BYU Studies, 2003).
Nauvoo Relief Society Minute Book, 1842
- Daughters in My Kingdom: The History and Work of Relief Society on LDS.org.
- Jill Mulvay Derr, Janath Russell Cannon, and Maureen Ursenbach Beecher, Women of Covenant: The Story of Relief Society (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992).
Wilford Woodruff Journal, 1847
- Wilford Woodruff, Leaves from My Journal (Salt Lake City, Utah: Juvenile Instructor Office, 1882).
Articles of the Young Ladies' Retrenchment Association, 1870
Farmington Ward Primary Minute Book, 1887–1888
- Aurelia Spencer Rogers, Life Sketches of Orson Spencer and Others, and History of Primary Work (Salt Lake City, Utah: George Q. Cannon and Sons, 1898).
- Janet Peterson and LaRene Gaunt, The Children’s Friends: Primary Presidents and Their Lives of Service (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1996).