He was a nephew of Joseph L. Heywood, son of Levi C. and Sarah B. Stow Heywood. In Joseph L. Heywood's journal (vol. 1, 33), he wrote that Franklin died on Nov. 13, 1850, at his house in Salt Lake.
Edward Hunter Company (1850)Age at departure: 19
- Heywood, Martha Spence, Not by Bread Alone: The Journal of Martha Spence Heywood, 1850-56, ed. Juanita Brooks , 36-37.
- Source Location
- Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Utah State Historical Society, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Utah State University, Merrill Library, Logan, Utah
- Church History Library, Salt Lake City
New FamilySearch/Family Tree